Logistics Team Lead (Supply Assistant)
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Property Supervisor, is in charge of providing labor and transportation services for all Property Management functions and for moving and transferring property from one location to another. Makes sure that all property transactions are authorized, approved in writing, and all property transaction documents have the necessary signatures. Coordinates and directs logistics crews and resources in day-to-day activities. Is responsible for making sure that crews operate safely, efficiently, and in accordance with Department and Post Policies. Directly supervises 2 truck drivers and 15 Warehouse workers.
- At least 2 (two) years of college or university studies in logistics, management or business administration is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in warehousing, inventory, or property management is required, with one year of experience supervising subordinate staff in any field
- Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing Amharic is required. This may be tested.
- Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
Skills and abilities
- Must have ability to interact and communicate clearly and tactfully in a multicultural environment;
- follow instructions with strong attention to detail;
- work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize competing interests, coordinate multiple tasks, and adjust to changing requirements in a very fast-paced environment is essential.
- Strong organizational skills and computer proficiency, including ILMS, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have a 2nd Grade/Auto valid Ethiopian driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years and be able to operate a manual/automatic transmission (stick-shift) and automatic vehicle. (These may be tested)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their applications and a copy of non returnable CV with the necessary documents to the following link below